The spring meeting was held at the Soonshin Bible Presbyterian Church. The pastor of the Long Island Korean congregation, Dr. C. K. Rhee, is currently serving as moderator of presbytery.
- New Boundaries. In consultation with Virginia Presbytery, Northeast voted to ask Synod to redraw boundaries of Northeast & Virginia Presbytery so that all counties in Virginia with the exception of Fairfax County and the independent city of Alexandria, be removed to Virginia Presbytery.
- Assistant Ministers. Presbytery voted to send a memorial to the 2012 General Synod asking that it forward to the Special Committee to Revise the Form of Government a request that the new Form of Government include the position of “Assistant Pastor”.
- Presbytery Youth Retreat. Presbytery voted to move ahead with our first Presbytery- wide High School Fall Retreat to be conducted in the Fall of 2012
- TE Daniel Rhee (Holy Fire Presbyterian Church) was honorably retired.
- Rev Byung Yong Kim transferred from KAPC to become pastor of Holy Fire Presbyterian Church.
- Rev David Choi and his congregation Somang [Hope] Church was received from the KAPC.
- TE Matt Harmon was transferred from PCA to serve as a mission developer associate pastor at Christ Presbyterian Church in Grove City.
- Kevin Kaye became a candidate for the ministry (Trinity School for Ministry).
- Mr. Paul Yoo became a candidate for the ministry (Westminster Theological Seminary).
- Licentiate Nathan Carlson was continued as a licentiate.
- Young Han Bae was removed from the rolls of the Presbytery.
- Transfer of credential of Korean ministers. The Presbytery established a subcommittee to meet with Korean ministers asking about the transfer of their credentials and their churches into the ARP.
- Pacific Presbytery Ministers. Northeast Presbytery recommended that Synod remove from their rolls the names of churches administratively moved to Northeast Presbytery and their congregations unless they appear before the Presbytery.
Church Planting. Reports were heard on Church planting work in Chandler, AZ; Irvine, CA; Grove City, PA; New Cumberland, WV; and Long Island NY. Property has been acquired for the Good News Church in Arizona.
Ruling Elder Lou Schillinger was elected moderator for 2012-2013.