The spring meeting of Virginia Presbytery was held on March 17, 2012, at the new Wellspring Church, Daleville, VA.
- Met in Wellspring’s new sanctuary where they began holding services three weeks ago.
- Heard an inspiring message from The Rev. David Blugerman, pastor of the Wellspring congregation with Luke 17:11-19 as the text. Music was provided by the Wellspring praise band.
- Noted that all congregations paid their Voluntary Commitment to Presbytery in 2011 and all congregations have made com- mitments to Presbytery and Synod for 2012.
- Received Timothy J. Bowers as a member of Presbytery on transfer from Catawba Presbytery.
- Established a new mission at Haymarket, VA: called Timothy J. Bowers as mission developer.
- Appointed a Provisional Session for the mission. (These actions are contingent upon General Synod’s adoption of a request being made by Virginia and North- east Presbyteries to adjust the boundary line between the two Presbyteries).
- Shelia Osborne of World Witness presented an interesting power point program, high- lighting ARP missionaries’ work in various countries.
- Elizabeth Johnson of the Wildhurst Church, a missionary appointee of World Witness to a cooperative work under The Evangeli- cal Alliance Mission to serve in India, spoke concerning her call.
- Received a summary report taken from the annual reports submitted by Sessions to the Presbytery clerk.
- Received a report from the Virginia ARP Women’s Ministries.